22 October 2014

How 2 Wear Separates: The Jacket

Doggie Disclaimer: They keep interrupting my shoots :/


Shirt, Shoes, and Jacket:  Forever 21  / Jeans: Store in my hometown  / Necklace: Miss A / Sunglasses: Stolen from a Friend :) 




To be or Not to be that is the question.. ~Shakespeare~
Well that is not the question for today, but just so happen that is what my shirt reads. I was so geeked about this shirt because I really liked Hamlet in high school (I was kind of a book worm). 


As promised here is part 2 of the blog series: How to wear Separates: The Jacket. 
I find it quite interesting that one article of clothing can inspire an entire outfit. This one shirt gave rise to my entire look. I knew I wanted to dress up the shirt because I think graphic tees are one of the easiest transition pieces. In this look, the jacket is more of an accent to the outfit instead of being the focal point. My advice for styling blazers is to use the blazer to complete the look. The blazer was the last thing I added because it gave the outfit a much needed pop.
 Hope this helps you with styling your suit blazers! 

~Bee~

No comments:

Post a Comment