21 October 2014

How 2 Wear Separates: The Full Suit





Suit:Forever 21 / Top: Plato's Closet / Necklace: Previous Blogged / Purse: old from Shoedazzle / Shoes: Old from shoedazzle 




Before I write anything let me write a disclaimer about my photos: I was photo bombed by dogs as I was blogging this particular series. So PLEASE excuse their rudeness. 

I am separates girl! I LOVE to build several outfits around a suit. So of course I decided to a blog series on how to get the most use out of a suit. This particular suit is one I previously posted on my personal Instagram. For those who do not know I am high school teacher as well (pauses for reaction) Yes HIGH SCHOOL!  Well, we recently had homecoming and I wore this blush pink suit to the Homecoming game in honor of the Breast Cancer Awareness theme. I had so many questions about it I thought it would be perfect for this blog post. 
I paired this suit with a cute sequin top and black pumps for a sexy classy look. I just wanted to add a little flair to it, but not over do it. Can you believe I got the suit from FOREVER21! The entire suit was under $60 and the quality is amazing! Definitely one of my smarter purchases :) 

Stay Tuned for How 2 Wear Separates: The Blazer 

Bee




To see the other way I wore the suit check my personal IG: r31nventedb

1 comment: