28 June 2014

Styled by Bee





Photo Cred: ExPROsures Photography
Clothing and Accessories: Vintages Looks from R31nvented Modern Boutique and Get Grabbed by Jo



Let's talk about what happened to me yesterday. On yesterday, I styled a Senior Promo shoot for ExPROsures Photography in Baton Rouge, LA. The worst thing that could ever happen on the day of an outdoor shoot happened.......IT RAINED. Of course you have heard Dee and I's frequent complaining about this unpredictable Louisiana weather, but where there is a will there is a way! The shoot turned out great and it stopped raining long enough for the girls to go outside and shoot...LOOK AT GOD!  The concept for the shoot was loosely based on modernized vintage looks which is my specialty. I LOVE mixing vintage with modern day style because it adds a much needed twist to any wardrobe. Thee models are in high school so I took that into consideration when styling them. I really contemplated on how I would have wanted to look if I were in high school and someone styled me for a photoshoot. My answer GIRLY AND FLY. So I gave these ladies a piece of that and they LOVED IT!!!

Stay tuned for upcoming projects from both Dee and myself as a Design and Style Duo!

To book my styling services write me a message in the Contact Us section or send me an email directly at brittnydstyling@gmail.com

Follow ExPROsures Photography on Social Media:
Facebook: ExPROsures Photography
Instagram: EXPROSURES

Follow Grab It Design Studios on Social Media
Instagram: Getgrabbed






No comments:

Post a Comment