27 December 2013

She's All That: HoliDAZE Edition

First things First!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone! 

Sorry we have been out of commission for the last few days. The Holiday season bought on the sickness. Both Dee and I have been out for the count which sucks because we have MISSED YOU GUYS. I can't say we are both 100% better but just enough to blog a little :) 

Let's get to it! 
"It's Friday night and I feel alright"
I pulled out this little red dress I have been holding hostage since the summer! It turned out to be a perfect holiday look. It's nothing over the top, but red is one of my power colors so it makes the dress pop against my dark skin. 

Style Tip: find colors that compliment your skin tone and incorporate them in your wardrobe. They will add that extra flare to any outfit1
This dress is from a store called Knarie Salontique. (Part boutique and Part Salon)  I absoultely love the owners and what they bring to the table as female entrepreneurs. This dress is one of many items I have from them. The store is located in Hammond, LA, but You can Also visit the boutique website at www.knariesalontique.bigcartel.com 

My Fur Coat is another FAB Thrift item from NYC. I got it during fashion week at a GoodWill in BK!! (Sidenote: I Heart Brooklyn) 

Shoes: Zara.com 
Necklace: Aldo
Bracelet: I don't remember :( 


Well that's all for this FILE

See you later Filers! 
Bee back soon 
~Bee~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment