11 April 2014

WHITE-OUT







Gold Chain: Charlotte Russe / White Tee: Wet Seal / White pants and Customized wallet: R31nvented Modern Boutique (relaunch coming soon) / Shoes: ShoeDazzle/ Sunglasses: somewhere in Harlem, NY


Finally..Louisiana weather has been gracious to us! For the last few weeks we have been trying to get a blog post up, BUT it has been almost impossible mainly because the weather is Bi-polar here. It is exciting and a rare treat when the sun comes from behind those dark clouds and graces us with her presence. I (Bee) looked out my window this morning and saw her shining bright so I immediately got out of bed and begin to prepare to shoot. I was NOT about to let this opportunity pass me by. I have been itching to wear these shoes I purchased from ShoeDazzle so I created my look around the shoes. I was inspired by the all pink look worn by Jennifer Lopez. That look was one of the best examples of simplistic chic' I have every seen and it is easy to recreate. I am all about simplicity with added flare these days. It is one of the best ways to have a lasting wardrobe.  See you Soon!




 photo beesignature_zps37330b19.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment