21 January 2014

Business as Usual


This week the blog is all about what YOU requested!
We asked our Instagram followers what they would like to see from us here at Fashion Files Squared and we got a few request back so we are dedicating this week too you! :)

At the age of 26, I have left behind my cool college kid days and entered the world of young professional. Even though I would much rather chill out in an oversized cardigans and beanie as a young professional my wardrobe has to be versatile.
There is an art to business casual that can be chic',  but yet very professional. The key to achieving a chic business professional look is incorporating the classics. When I say the classics I mean things such as pearls, pencil skirts, button-down shirts, pumps. These are pieces that NEVER go out of season and can be paired with various "trendy" items to create a Chic' business casual look.
Here is an example of a chic' young professional look I created. Feel free to recreate and use as you go on interviews and work in a professional environment.
Remember you will never get another chance to make a 1st impression so make it count!
Love Ya!
Bee
 



Cardigan: thrift store 
Shirt and purse: forever 21
Pants: thrift store 
Necklace: fashionista accessories







No comments:

Post a Comment