18 December 2013

Pretty Brown Thing: HoliDAZE Edition

On the 2nd day of Fashion my true love gave to me.... A brown belted Fur Vest!!


This vest is one of my FAV fur's and I have worn it several times in several photos.(I know shoot me..lol)  I got it from a local thrift store for only 2 bucks! (YES for the steal on my fur vest) I love vintage furs for the winter because they Jazz up any outfit! In our File called "Our Fav Fall Trends" Dee gave a style tip on how to wear a to belted a fur. So I took this thrifted fur vest with a belt I got from another thrift store and paired it with a bodycon dress. I have to say... I LOVE the results. Its not an over the top look for the holidays, but it definitely can make a statement on a BUDGET!!! The entire outfit is under $40!!The only thing on the outfit that is not a thrifted piece is the dress. Just remember labels do not make you a FASHIONISTA!! You can dress just as fly during this holiday season on BUDGET!
Happy HoliDAZE FILERS!
XOXO
Bee
 shoes: Steve Madden via the Thrift Store(definitely a steal)
Fur Vest and Belt: Thrift Store
Dress: Ross: Dress for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment