06 December 2013

Fall Accessories Part 1 with Dee

Hi Filers It's Dee of FF2!!!!!

This week I am embracing the Fall season with a couple of my favorite Fall accessories. This vintage sweater vest is one of my yearly favs (it'll never grow old to me)!! Also leg warmerssss! What's more cozier than a nice thick pair of leg warmers? These are classic, they've been around for ages and can be worn with pretty much anything. Check out the video below to see how these accessories are worn by me:)

Be Sure to Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Follow us on IG @fashionfiles2
Follow us on Facebook: Fashion Files Squared


 
 
 
Chain: R31nvented Boutiquere31nvented.com
Dress: Made by Dee
Vest: Vintage Dior (hand me down from mommy)



Leg Warmers: Urban Outfitters urbanoutfitters.com
Clogs: Vince Camuto (Dillard's)dillards.com
***Fur Vest from the video is also from Urban Outfitters :)
 
 








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment